Elizabeth & Jon e-session

August 9, 2011
So I am a very lucky girl with this shoot not only do I get to capture this super romantic couple but I get to spend the whole day with my best friend and the love of her life! I think that's a pretty great day... don't you think? Jon is in the US army so needless to say it took a little bit of planning and organizing to get these love birds together for a e-session. So I took them down to Stanley Park and Jericho Beach and had lots of laughs and wonderful weather to boot! Cheers Jen  













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kategori

About Me

At the end of the day, it’s all about capturing real moments; real people, real life…and making it all look beautiful. Based in Burnaby, I offer wedding/events and portrait photography services to clients from the Lower Mainland to Whistler..and beyond! Please contact me at jennifer@jmassaphotography.com if you have any questions about what photo services I offer and rates! Cheers, Jen

Archives

Copyright © 2010 J Massa Photography Design by Dzignine