Laurie & Andy

October 24, 2009
Well I have to say I have never seen a cake quite like this..the talented bride laurie made this ultimate cake herself. All the guests got a kick out of it..there must be a little Nintendo kid in all of us. Knowing the couple this cake totally represented them. They got married on one of the many heat waves of the summer..and of course the wedding was held outside in Queens park. I melted away for most of the day...but it was still tons of fun. Congrats you two!!
Cheers, Jen


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kategori

About Me

At the end of the day, it’s all about capturing real moments; real people, real life…and making it all look beautiful. Based in Burnaby, I offer wedding/events and portrait photography services to clients from the Lower Mainland to Whistler..and beyond! Please contact me at jennifer@jmassaphotography.com if you have any questions about what photo services I offer and rates! Cheers, Jen

Archives

Copyright © 2010 J Massa Photography Design by Dzignine