Burnaby Village Olympic Torch

February 18, 2010
So the week was finally here when the Olympic torch would be coming by my house...and then to the opening ceremonies the next day. I haven't really been to excited for all of the Olympic hype until today that is. Well I made my way to Burnaby Village Museum where the torch would be starting the day...found my spot for some prime photo opportunities...then waited in the rain(where was all this sunshine when I needed it). As I waited I looked around at the sea of red and white, and all of a sudden I got pretty pumped up to be there. All the school kids were chanting Go Canada Go...and I heard our national anthem about 20 times or so. As I walked back to my car completely soaked...I found myself excited and totally into the Olympic spirit thanks to all the amazing community energy.
Cheers, Jen














































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kategori

About Me

At the end of the day, it’s all about capturing real moments; real people, real life…and making it all look beautiful. Based in Burnaby, I offer wedding/events and portrait photography services to clients from the Lower Mainland to Whistler..and beyond! Please contact me at jennifer@jmassaphotography.com if you have any questions about what photo services I offer and rates! Cheers, Jen

Archives

Copyright © 2010 J Massa Photography Design by Dzignine